Saturday, May 11, 2013

Digital story...It is my story.I have chose this story because I like it and my students likes it,too. I think this story can be used in different ways, and it can be used in all the learning styles. It can be used for beginner,elementary and pre-intermediate students. It is appropriate the students between 5 and 13 ages. I can use this story in teaching new vocabulary, in teaching listening etc. For example, I can ask the students to do role play after listening the story. I can give the pupils the pictures of the story or the sentences related to the story. Then, I can ask my students to put them into correct order. I can ask them to retell the story after listening. By using this story, dictation activity can be done,too. That is, these materials are very useful in teaching in class. At the same time, they are both visual and audial. It is atractive and interesting. I like this project. I will go on make stories like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment