Sunday, June 2, 2013

IT’S REALLY GOOD THAT WE MET :)


I remember that how I started to my first post on wordpress :) how exciting it was :) I was mixed up when I saw the topics. they seemed me like an alien :) But now, at the end of the term, I can honestly say that, it was the most enjoyable lesson during this semester. I feel more comfortable now while I’m writing this post because I learned it :) I have a lot of accounts for each tool and I have difficulty to remember all of them but I’m really happy because all of them works on education ;)
It’s really good to know the things that you learn will be useful in your teaching life. We need to know the tools in this lesson and I believe that it will be useful for me.
Maybe sometimes we seemed reluctant but you now we are KPSS students :) and We have some deadly subjects :)
Eventually,  when I turn back, I see possitive things. and I hope I can use the tools that we covered during the term. And a huge thank goes to Sedat Akayoğlu teacher for his patience to us and  for his cheerful teaching style…
So, It’s really good that we met Computer Assissted Language Learning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment